- Membership Terms & Conditions
Membership Terms & Conditions
- It is mandatory to i) attend at least one IAAM conference and ii) submit an article in any journal of association during tenure of your membership.
- Only paid IAAM members will be eligible to vote for the executive board members of association.
- The members are asked to follow the ethics of online practices while contacting to other IAAM members through our online members portal.
- Any IAAM member must not take part in any activity which may disrupt to us or our other members.
- IAAM member should produce a printed copy of membership ID at registration desk if one would like to get reduction in the registration fee of IAAM conference.
- Only researchers above 18 years old can be member of association.
The IAAM reserve the right to exclude or remove from the membership directory or IAAM online members portals if anyone:
- who does not comply with our policy.
- who they reasonably consider is likely to break these rules.
- who is prohibited from attending under any applicable sanctions, laws and/or regulations.