The International Association of Advanced Materials (IAAM) is delighted to organize the Silver Jubilee Assembly of Advanced Materials Congress (AMC), which will be held during 24 – 27 March 2019 at the Conference Centre, M/S Mariella, Viking Line sailing to Stockholm (Sweden) – Helsinki (Finland) – Stockholm (Sweden).
The purpose of the 25th assembly of AMC is to create a worldwide interdisciplinary forum about materials science, engineering, and technology.
The theme of Congress is “Recent progress in materials- A substantial move towards new age innovation and technology” and the AMC purposes to provide the opportunity to highlight the advances from “laboratory to end users” research and practices.
The Silver Jubilee Assembly of Advanced Materials Congress will offer a stage for professionals in the interdisciplinary field of advanced materials science and technology to share ideas, evaluate the latest research findings, and engage more while on board a cruise on the Baltic Sea.
The Congress invites professional researchers, scientific communities, students, executives and business professionals from all over the world to attend the four-day international conference in the area of material science, engineering, and technology.
The congress will have an outstanding selection of talks, keynotes and plenary from the leading scientists and technologists from academic institutions, R&D centers, and industry.
The congress will introduce a new focus on the thematic sub-topical series which consists of symposia conventions, seminars and meetings, exhibition and all the forums will be conducted while on board.
The objective of Congress
The objective of the congress is to provide an opportunity for the promotion of intensive discussions and collaborations among the participants aimed at enhancing and widening the knowledge of advanced materials.
The congress will also help in creating innovation, surge and responsiveness for global needs.
The goal of the Congress is also towards fostering young researchers and students across disciplinary areas of advanced materials under a single umbrella.
Interdisciplinary Thematic Events
There are numerous reasons for looking forward to the 25th Assembly of Advanced Materials Congress as it will provide an international interdisciplinary platform where leading minds get to meet and exchange ideas and information.
The forum also promotes stimulating discussions and collaborations among the participants.
It will also be a source of encouragement for young researchers and students working in or studying in cross-disciplinary fields including:
- Functional Materials
- Battery Materials and Technology
- Ceramics and Dielectric Materials
- Biological and Biocompatible Materials
- Smart Materials
- Micro- and Nanostructured Materials
The congress will also facilitate the exchange of information among researchers, students, academia and industry professionals.
The secondary goal will be to explore the advances that have so far been made in the field of advanced materials.
The engagement will, in turn, spark new ideas with all aimed towards developing new projects and exploring advanced materials in the participant’s respective fields.
The Silver Jubilee Assembly of AMC has received a very well dispersed attention from all over the world.
The congress will reside 20+ thematic sessions on advanced materials science, engineering and Technology with dedicated 100+ versatile keynote & invited lectures, series of oral & poster presentations, welcome and IAAM felicitation ceremony.
Topics of the Thematic Sub-events
The AFMC congress intents to deliver an interdisciplinary forum on the following important subject areas:
- Functional materials – synthesis and characterizations
- Ceramic materials – applications
- Functional materials – physics, chemistry and biology
- Functional materials in electronics, photonics, and optoelectronics
- Functional Nanomaterials and Nanotechnology
- Functional Biomaterials
- Functional polymeric materials
- Functional hybrid materials
- Nano-scale engineering, innovations, and technology
- Functional carbon /Quantum Dots
- Computational study and modelling of functional materials
- Functional materials-based devices
- Functional materials in energy and environmental applications
- Functional materials-based technology, innovations, and market.
Battery Materials and Technology Conference will be organized as a special event during the silver jubilee assembly of AMC.
The conference will provide an agenda for presentation, exhibition, and discussion of ideas and research findings in the inspiring and emerging areas of battery materials and technology in the following topics:
- Anodes and Cathodes Materials – Processing and Characterizations
- Liquid Electrolytes, Ionic Liquids, Polymer Electrolytes
- Super Capacitors
- Lithium Batteries
- Metal-air Batteries
- All-Solid-State Batteries
- Water Splitting Technologies
- Fuel Cell Technologies
- Safety, Reliability, Cell Design Engineering
- Hydrogen Energy
- Electric Vehicles Battery
- Battery Recycling
Ceramics and Dielectric Materials Conference will be organized as a special event during the silver jubilee assembly of AMC.
The conference will give an opportunity for presentation, exhibition, and discussion of ideas and research findings in the inspiring and emerging areas of ceramics and dielectric materials in the following topics:
- Ceramic Materials – Synthesis and Characterizations
- Ceramic Dielectric Materials
- Nano- Ceramics and Dielectrics Nanotechnology
- Bio-Ceramics and Bio- dielectrics
- Dielectric Materials for Electronics and Photonics
- Dielectric Phenomena and Applications
- Dielectrics for Superconducting Applications
- Eco-friendly Dielectric Materials
- Design of Insulators
Biological and Biocompatible Materials Conference will be organized as a special event during the silver jubilee assembly of AMC.
The conference will emerge areas of biological and biocompatible materials in the following topics:
- Biomaterials – Synthesis and Characterizations
- Biopolymers – Polymerizations and Graft Copolymers
- Natural Polymers – Extractions, Modifications, and Applications
- Chitosan, Cellulose, Polysaccharides, and Proteins
- Synthetic Biomaterials
- Healthcare Materials – Drug Delivery and Tissue Engineering
- Implantable Materials – Design and Functions
- Green Materials
- Biodegradable Materials
- Nontoxic Materials
Smart Materials Conference will be organized as a special event during the silver jubilee assembly of AMC.
The thematic event will cover the ideas and research findings in the emerging areas of smart materials in the following topics:
- Smart Materials: Synthesis, Properties, and Characterizations
- Smart Nanomaterials
- Smart Polymers
- Stimuli-Responsive Materials
- Emerging Smart Materials and Structures
- Smart Materials in Artificial Intelligence
- Smart Biomaterials and Medical Devices
- Smart Materials for Energy and Environment
- Smart Electronic Materials
- Smart Technologies
- Smart Material for Engineering and Manufacturing
- Smart Materials for Information and Communication Technology
- Smart Textiles
- Smart Building Materials
- Smart Food Packaging Materials
- Smart Wearable Systems
- Smart Materials in Industrial Application
- Market Demand and Future
Micro and Nanostructured Materials Conference will be organized as a special event during the silver jubilee assembly of AMC.
The conference will be covered the micro and nanostructured materials within the following topics:
- Micro- and Nanostructured Materials: Properties, Synthesis, and Characterization
- Structure, Growth, and Self-assembly
- Shape-Controlled Synthesis
- Theoretical Study and Modelling
- Applications in the Sensor and Catalysis, Energy and Environment, Biomedicals Engineering and Industrial Applications
- Micro- and Nanostructured Materials: Future and Market
The Silver Jubilee Assembly of Advanced Materials Congress will also host two complementary conferences, i.e., World Electrochemistry Congress and World Spectroscopy Congress to bridge the complementary forums for advancing materials for global excellence.
The goal of the Congress is to showcase the latest findings related to cutting-edge electrochemical technologies by providing experts with a forum where they can develop their professional network to help all attendees drive innovation.
The World Spectroscopy Congress intends to invite leading researchers from academics and industry working in the field of spectroscopy and spectroscopic techniques.
The theme of the congress is “Progress in Spectroscopic Research and Innovations” and its aim is to showcase the findings in cutting-edge spectroscopic technologies by providing experts a forum on which they can build a professional network and help drive innovation.
The participants in the parallel events will have an extraordinary opportunity to stage together three important areas of progressive research and attach them to each other in order to provide a new interdisciplinary pathway towards empowerment of society.
Apart from the sessions and symposia forums and the parallel sessions; there will also be exhibitions where delegates will get to attend product launches and even shop for desired products.
There will be an amazing experience of cruise hospitality and delegates will get to enjoy all manner of entertainment as they also explore Scandinavian Capitals and various attractions.
The allusion of “Knowledge Experience at Sea” will ensure the maximum interaction and most vibrant discussion to place all delegates aboard in a single vessel while sailing on the sea.
Highlights of the Congress
- The conference will commence on the 25th of March from Stockholm and will conclude in Stockholm on the 27th of March 2019.
- A series of keynotes, invited lectures, comprehensive oral and poster sessions on diverse topics of materials science, engineering, and technology.
- The congress will provide the high level of interactions and most vibrant discussions while cruising across the Baltic Sea.
- Delegates will have full access to the concurrent conference tracks to mix and match presentations and also maximize networking.
- A head-on interaction between the exhibitors and sponsors.
- Presence of business technocrats.
- Conference running into two time zones with the wave of materials science, engineering, and technology.
- The allusion of Knowledge Experience at Sea will ensure maximum interaction and most vibrant discussion with all on board in a single vessel while sailing.
- The conference will bring an amazing experience of lectures of eminent speakers, high-quality presentations and global networking.
- Excellent experience of cruise hospitality, culture, and social activities in two capital cities of Scandinavia, with beautiful views of Stockholm archipelago with nearly 30,000 islands, islets, and rocks.
Looking forward to making the Silver Jubilee Assembly of Advanced Materials Congress a grand success.